November favourites

By Jamie - November 26, 2017

November Favourites

1.  Mango loafers


Oh my word. I love these shoes! It cost a fortune to purchase but, I’m in love! I can’t deal with slippers or flip-flops, I hate dressing down on the shoe department. However, this is a good in between, not heels, not flip flops. I love pairing them with dresses, you know how I love dresses, skirts, jeans, shorts. I always play it safe by wearing black accessories, black bag, black shoes, and black wallet. I find that black is the most versatile and I don’t have to worry whether it gets grubby. It’s black! Stains hardly show! Plus, black goes with almost everything, much easier than any other colours. Thus, I tend to lean on the colour black. As of lately, I find that plain black shoes and plain black bags are too bland. I know if I have a dress on, there’s so much going on already, but pairing them with black flats and plain old black bag just makes the dress go from wow to under-rated. I find that pairing a dress with this burgundy shoes really umph up the outfit.





2.  Etude House eye palette

I caved. God. I know I don’t need another eye palette, but I can’t pass this up since I saw them in Korea! I want everything I own to be in these colours! I am not kidding! I’m a sucker for these colours.

3.  Shu Uemura eyelash curler


I brought back an old eyelash curler from home to my current home, I know, how confusing, but that’s besides’ the point. That curler, oh my word. It’s horrendous, every time I use it, a couple of my eyelashes were yanked out. So, I treated myself to this eyelash curler instead. It is limited edition as it’s in gold. I know, ohh fancy.

4.  Star necklace



I love stars, moons, shooting stars etc. But, all these while the prints are tacky or the accessories that’s got to do with astronomy is tacky. Like you know your star sign, and they just embossed it on a round coin or somewhere along those lines, how tacky! But, the highstreet now has up their game. I found this number in Forever 21. I’ve been hunting for something similar, but to no avail! Lately, I will have a specific item I wanted pictured in my head, and I will hunt them in stores, that’s how I shop. This means that I know what I wanted, and exactly how I wanted them.

5.  Soulder bag


Oh my word. Can we talk about how gorgeous this bag is? The quality of this bag feels amazing, the details of this bag look amazing. Honestly, I’m in love. I really can’t wait to show it off on the streets and wear it on my birthday. Speaking of my birthday, where has the time gone? It’s nearing the end of the year, already?

6.  Hello Kitty pouch



The inner child me is screaming! My lovely boyfriend went to Japan. I requested him to get me something which has Hello Kitty in it. I’m obsessed with Hello Kitty! I said I wanted like a small pouch or wallet. It’s everything I wanted! Every time I take them out to use a lip balm or something, I felt so proud with my mini wallet. I don’t know why.  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments