December

By Jamie - December 03, 2017

December

An amazing birthday celebration

I know, it’s that time of the year, year of celebration, year of festivity. How is it December already? I felt like I’ve been living in the fast forward version of 2017. Christmas lights on streets, decorations that are oh so Instagram worthy. Who doesn’t love Christmas? Who doesn’t love the beautiful lights on the streets? It is safe to say that December is my favourite month of the year. Is it embarrassing that I’ve been hammering on repeat of Christmas songs on my Spotify Playlist since October?
As you all might know, I’ve recently celebrated my birthday which I uploaded quite a number of shameless photos on Instagram. Honestly speaking, I wasn’t feeling well on my birthday, I woke up with a cramp-like stomachache. I know I have a very poor immune system, I do not know what causes the cramps. What a way to start your birthday, eh?
Anyway, I wanted to go MBS in mind. It was indeed a beautiful weather despite the constant and ruthless torrential rain happening these few months. I was pretty chuffed with the fine, sunny weather. As usual, I put on my favourite eye palette form Etude House. I’ve recently discovered not too long ago on the wet n’ wild eye primer. It really prevented the creases on my eyelids I used to have. I love to go ham on my cheeks, which my boyfriend refers them to the monkey’s bottoms. But I prefer them to be called the Duchess of Cambridge’s signature look. Speaking of royalties, can we talk about Prince Harry and Meghan had announced their engagement and their coming wedding in Spring? What? I’m literally squealing inside! Eeek!!
Moving on, as for lips, I opted for a subtle red lip look. As for the outfit, you know how I’ve been harping on the bag! Oh my word, isn’t it a beau? As for the shoes, I love my Mango suede loafers. I pair them with literally everything! No one would want to see my toes! For accessories, I’ve kept them minimal as I want my bag to do all the talking. As usual, I’ve had my everyday jewellery with a slight change of earrings. Instead of studs, I went for hoops.
I’ve had lunch before I left for MBS, and by 3pm, I already wanted to go home. I know, I’m such a grandma, but I wasn’t feeling well, and I really wanted to go home already.








To end the wonderful day, my boyfriend got me a cake! He’s amazing, isn’t he? I video called my family and it really was the first time spending my birthday far from home. Hopefully, in the near future, there will be many great firsts happening. *crosses fingers*










I know I’ve rambled on too much, so here is me, signing off. Below will be the pieces I’ve worn and loved on my birthday. If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading!

Jamie









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments