November Wishlist

By Jamie - November 02, 2017

Wishlist
Hi all, it's already November. Where has the time gone? I created this post with a pure purpose of fun. It may portray me- being materialistic. But I like to write it down, I hate stuff floating in my mind. I want to see everything, categorise everything, to see what I’ve been digging, what trend items I like, or what key pieces I’m into or colour palette that I love. Doing this post may feed my greed, but at the same time, I get to see what style I’m into, what’s my niche. So, below are the few numbers I had been lusting since the beginning of the year. I will separate by Fashion and Beauty. I will be explaining what I like about the items I will be mentioning down below.


Fashion


ASOS FARLEIGH JEANS

This jeans!! As of lately, my hips are GROWING. So are my thighs. Oh god. My waist is no longer 22 inch. I can never ever fit into the smallest size anymore, but oh well. Anyway, I like how this jeans look, the high waist, and the not so skin tight fit, (size up!) and the oh so slightly cropped legs. Everything I’m looking for! My dream colour of jeans would be mid wash because, I will stain the light wash denim the minute I get them. Typical.




ZARA HIGH NECK DRESS

If you do not know, I love wearing dresses. It’s easy, I hate pairing sleeveless top with shorts. It’s too much skin for me, at least. I love the long sleeves, I love the colour, I love the skater style dress. I love it.




VANS

Call me stereotype, but this millennial pink skate shoes are so so so cute!! Can you imagine wearing them with sun dress or those jeans I just mentioned? Shall I go on?




SUPERGA

If I ever ever get a Converse sneakers, I wouldn't. I might try this instead. A cute alternative, if I ever say so myself. I’m not entirely against Converse, but I own one. I wore mine almost every single day, and by the 8th month, my Converse had faded and there were holes, the soles were so worn, it’s not worth repairing. I was so devastated, I loved my Converse hence, I wore it almost every day, but it did not stand the test of time. Only 8 months!! Plus it wasn’t cheap!


Beauty


ETUDE HOUSE PLAY EYE PALETTE IN CHERRY BLOSSOM


I.LOVE.ALL.THE.COLOURS.PERIOD.



INNISFREE MY PALETTE

Ok, I love love love gold, yellow gold glitter on my lids, and this MY Palette, is so beautiful, customizing your own shades from 140 colours, so many choices to choose from!!




BANILA.CO CC CREAM

I just want to try different cc creams. As you know, I love my Maybelline CC cream, maybe, this will be my new favourite?



ETUDE HOUSE POWDER BRUSH

Ok, I’m using a powder brush from the benefit porefessional powder thingy. My brush has been detached from the base. This brush would be a luxury to own!!

That's all from me, thanks for reading.
Jamie

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments