Commemorate the Sweater Weather in Singapore

By Jamie - January 23, 2018

Sweater Weather

These past months have been so cold and I LOVE it. The torrential rain we've been having, was so merciless and I got so much joy out of the resultant cold breeze and weather. Although I've been loving the cold weather, I was so thankful that it did not rain on my graduation day, or at least during the ceremony and on my birthday. So I got to enjoy being outside. I know, shocker.



It is almost never this cold because we live near the equator. Bummer. So, to be thankful, I've written a blogpost about the weather. Honestly, I am so happy that I can finally wear my Adidas sweater with my leggings.  So warm and cozy, I love it.



Truthfully, I've been wearing this sweater non stop for 2 weeks straight. I repeat my outfits and I seriously don't think it's a crime to do so.




It's like finally I'm able to wear clothes and I won't sweat in them, not to mention a sweater!




I hope anyone who's reading is enjoying the weather as much as I do.

Jamie

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments