Hobonichi 2020 Unboxing!

By Jamie - September 11, 2019

Hello everyone!

I bought some stuff from Hobonichi. Hobonichi is a store from Japan. They are well known for their planner that uses Tomoe River paper (heaven for fountain pen users)

Tomoe River paper is an extremely thin paper that holds water very well. You can water colour in them and if you use fountain pen, there won't be any feathering like you would experience in a copy paper.

I used hobo weeks this year and I'm continuing it for next year. so I bought the Hobonichi Weeks as my everyday carry (edc). I bought the one with the Tokyo Tower as the cover. If you haven't read my blogpost about my honeymoon, you should check it out and you'll know why I chose the cover.


Then I bought the A6 notebook for journaling because the planner version is too expensive. I can't justify buying hobo weeks and A6.


Finally I got the pencil board. because I wanted to own a print of Dasenka, so the cheapest I could find and that I would use is the A6 pencil board. Pencil board is a smooth surface for you to write on. It prevents bumpy surface from all the writing or stickers that you've stick behind the paper.

I did an unboxing on my YouTube. Hope you'll enjoy them!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments