August Favourites

By Jamie - September 02, 2019

How is August just ended? And now we're officially moving into the month of -ber, the last quarter of the year. I swear it felt like April yesterday. If you didn't know I registered my marriage in August last year, I know! It has been a year since I am someone's wife! Blows my mind too. I digress. Today, I would like to share what I enjoyed in the month of August.

1. Siren Season 1 and Season 2

Don't be surprise I can finish both seasons in a month. I just can alright? All I can takeaway from this is that Ryn (the mermaid) has a polygamous relationship with Ben and Maddie. First of all, how? and why? but whatever, I just binge watch and did not give much of a thought

2. The Good Doctor Season 2

I know I am just embarrassing myself for watching and completed both TV series in just one month. That's what you get when you're happily married and have no kids. But honestly though, gotta love the last episode of this!

3. Love and Bravery Jumpsuit

Honest to God, this store just suck my money off my pockets like a vacuum cleaner. Everything from this store is feminine yet comfortable. Most of their dresses and skirts came with pockets, that's the epitome of perfection.

4. DHC oil cleanser
Ever hear of double cleanse? now you do and you should add it in your evening routine. It is suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin. It deeply cleanses your pores, especially all that gunk you picked up throughout the day, Lord knows what else. And girl, you know both of your hands are not enough to remove those build up you have on. Use them and thank me later. 

5. Delfonics Utility pouch in size M
OH MY GOSHHHHH!!!! you have no idea how hard to find this in Japan! I almost gave up. But my sweet dear husband ( Chong Wei, if you're reading this, I love you) did not and helped me to hunt one down, I finally had my hands on one! This pouch is everywhere in the planner community. I get that now, the zip is so so buttery, and the size is perfect to use as a pouch! Personally, I use them as a handbag. 

Dress: Zara
Shoes: Mango
Bag accessories: Universal Studios Japan : Harry Potter and the Wizarding World
Watch: Samsung (OH EMM GEEE this watch is my most favourite thing in the world and will always be in my favourites every month)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments