September Favourites

By Jamie - September 23, 2019

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to make it a point to write on my blog every single week. I want to be consistent in posting here more often because I enjoy writing and telling you strangers (or maybe not) about my thoughts and share what's happening in my life, not that you care but yeah.

How is it almost end of September already? Don't you find that time just fly by? I digress as always.
Lately I'm enjoying this new TV series I recently discover which is House M.D.. How have I heard of it? I was reading the newspaper (yes, I still read them) that a doctor diagnose a rare disease on a patient because he got the idea from House M.D.. I know, baffling, but if it helps it's not stupid.

Image result for house md

It's about how a head of diagnostics department doctor name House solves mysterious illness with the help of his team. What's addicting about this tv series is that House is a doctor who is relies heavily on his pain killer to dull his chronic pain he's experiencing on his leg. He is quite an arrogant person who has no family or friends. He only has his best-friend which is Dr. Wilson who is a total opposite of him. They complement each other very well, and no matter how bad the fight is between them, they ended up finding themselves together, inseparable.

Boom Chicka Pop
Image result for boom chicka pop
have you guys tried them? I am addicted! You can find them at FairPrice for $6.00. They're really really good! It took me about 4 days to finish the whole package!

Love and Bravery Romper
Image result for love and bravery romper
it's not a dress it's a romper. I've refrained myself from buying clothes since February because I've been spending all my coins on planner products. But this romper, I couldn't pass it up. So, I got myself a romper and I enjoying wearing them, it's flowy and it's cute.

MacBook Pro and Magic Mouse

13" MacBook Pro - Space Grey Apple MUHN2ZP/AImage result for magic mouse
Guys, I bit the bullet and got myself a MacBook Pro and the Magic Mouse. That's the best decision I've ever made for myself. All these while I felt I don't make decisions that's for me, it's always about what others might think, what my husband might think, but no, I bought it for me and I am so proud that I did because I deserve it. I've been using it to edit videos for my YouTube channel and of course to watch House M.D. duhhhhhh

I guess that's it from me, tell me what you think about House M.D. and I guess I'll see you guys next week! You can find me on Instagram in the mean time. Bye!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments