Pamper my hair day

By Jamie - December 26, 2017

Hi all!

Hair before treatment

I recently discovered one of the best hair brush ever, it's called Wet brush. It's amazing at detangling your hair! I've also given my hair a little of love by heading to Number 76. I did some hair and scalp treatment. I love their ultrasonic hair treatment and their sparkling scalp treatment. If you realised that washing your hair every other day is really damaging your hair, you can try their sparkling scalp treatment. I can go for 3-4 days without washing my hair but  with the 2nd day hair looks.

Image result for wet brush
Wet brush

Image result for number 76
Number 76 hair salon

Getting my hair done


Oh my word, they used the tangle teezer and dyson hair dryer on my hair and I've completely fallen in love! Besides the Wet brush, you can invest the Tangle Teezer which you can purchase in any Sephora stores. The way my hair was brushed, It's a dream! There's like no struggle brushing my wet hair! I hate yanking my hair, which will cause split ends, and hair breakage.
Image result for tangle teezer
tangle teezer
Image result for dyson hair dryer
dyson hair dryer

The hairdryer, oh my word, it's amazing!!! It's quiet and you won't feel like burning your scalp while drying your hair at the same time. Since it won't burn your scalp, it's also gentle on your hair without dehydrating your hair.

My best advice is to regularly trim your hair every 3-4 months. The ends of your hair will get very dry which is more prone to split ends and tangles. When you give your hair a little trim, your hair will look more healthy and less frizzy.

I love how my hair looks now. It's healthier and really, really soft.
Hair after treatment 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments