2021 CHINESE NEW YEAR

By Jamie - February 19, 2021

 HELLO FRIENDS,


How was your chinese new year? what did you do? All I did was devouring all the CNY cookies. hehe. 

and here is me holding two oranges for the first day. LOL 


It is safe to say that I hunted for Magnum Mini for close to 3 weeks, but to no avail. Magnum if you're reading this, please stock up on all grocery stores in Penang please!


I got slightly burnt out, (emphasis on the slight) and took leave on the 8th day of CNY. On my day off, I spent my time spot cleaning my nook, washed the pillow cases (here is a reminder for you to wash your pillow cases every two weeks) cleaned the bathroom, and enjoy a coffee after ehhehe.



I ended the day by dropping by at the mall. Hunted for Magnum Minis again and couldn't find any :(

I decided to record my lil adventure and I uploaded my first vlog! 



Thank you for dropping by,

see you on my next post. 😁

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments