Weekend Runs

By Jamie - January 31, 2021


Hello friends,

Sneak peak of my makeup look, hehe

It's Sunday, last day of the month of January, whew, the month has flown by and it is officially the end of January. 

Yesterday, I had a late night video call with my high-school besties cause we are at different parts of the world now and obviously, the pandemic, we can't even meet, but so glad we had the call to catch up.


This morning, I took the time to do some reading and felt good to establish my new weekend morning routine. hehe.
of course, not to forget my morning coffee. I usually only had it on weekends, to decrease my caffeine intake. HAHA
Then I get the bedsheet washed, and my clothes ready to be ironed, haha the usual weekend tasks.

I got bored in the afternoon and decided to get my makeup done. here are some pics of my makeup look, and make sure to check the video I just uploaded.





Then I wanted to get the Magnum Minis in AEON, but I couldn't find any! 😕I guess I gotta come back next time. Anyways, that's all from me for now.


See you on my next post!









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments