Gillio Firenze Planners for 2019

By Jamie - July 23, 2019

This year, I went ham in the planner world. I have for years been planning, but never spent any money buying planners because I use free planners every year from the insurance company.
You must have asked, what changed my mind? Well I began buying my first planner in 2017, the one from Typo. Then in 2018 I upgraded to Moleskin, the collaboration with Starbucks. This year, I tried many many planners. All of them serve their purpose.

My current everyday carry is my Hobonichi Weeks.


I carry this everywhere with me and I find it highly functional. It has monthly, weekly and a blank page in between and a good generous number of pages at the back. It is all I need to function. I can write appointments I have in the monthly page, on weekly page I can write my tasks, and the blank page, I can plan out my week, to do list and even to buy list or anything you need to be done that week. The extra note pages at the back, I like to use it for my projects. I can write my wishlist, daily affirmations, notes on the books I've read, grocery lists, anything really. And this Hobonichi Weeks is really thin, because it uses tomoe river paper, which is like the unicorn of all papers.





As you can see, the pen I'm using is Wancher in collaboration with Sailor. The name of this pen is Hawaiian Ripe.

This book is really small but mighty, I love writing small and fountain pens work well with this paper. The paper has slight yellow tinge to it, honestly it doesn't bother me and I don't mind at all.







I will talk about fountain pens in another post.

I have a pocket Mia Cara, which I use during weekends, where I need to time block my day. It has dailies inserts where I separate my tasks to be tackled by hour, so that I don't double book myself. It also houses my Finance where I list down my to buy lists, spending tracket. Also my Home section, where I keep my cleaning schedule, household needs and my vehicle maintenance and all that jazz. Most importantly it also holds my dog, Collie's information. I keep track of his grooming visits, vet visits, and even his license.







I have a flipthrough of this in my YouTube


By the way, all my planners are from Gillio

I have a personal size planner for work, I strictly use this at work. I keep the same system because the system really works extremely well for me. My system is Monthly, Daily, Weekly, Lists, Finance, and Contacts. 

So for lists, I break it down into projects. What project I'm handling, how I break it down, tasks I need to take. In finance, I write down each item's cost, compare prices and all that jazz. Contacts, which I find the most important. All the contacts of my suppliers, and vendors. I can't remember what questions I ask to who and what are their replies, so I write them down and always refer to that section. 








As you can see, I went ham on tabs. I love them, they keep me posted, I know where to refer, and I can get right on to the page I wanted. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments