The Fashion Edit

By Jamie - September 04, 2018


The Fashion Edit
   Here are the items to keep your eyes peeled.
          1.      Teddy coat
How cozy is this? Snuggling up in this teddy coat and looking hella cute at the same time

     2.    Cardigan
Omg this cardigan is so soft and warm.. You will never want to get out of bed in these!
     
    3.    Melissa jelly shoes

You know my love for stars and butterflies. It is kind of hard to resist these one of a kind!

    4.    Zara fragrance

Trust me, you will not regret smelling this.

    5.     The Tinsel Rack skort
If you love wearing skirts, but hate flashing others, you will love this. It is so cute!! And of course, the colour, pink!

6.  Initial Letter Necklace

That's something so 90s about it that I kinda love it

That's all from me.
Hope you like all the pieces that I've curated.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments