August Favourites

By Jamie - August 14, 2018


August Favourites
1.     Key Pouch

Very handy. My bag remains scratch free and I can stow some cash and my travel card in. Did an unforgivable mistake. I usually take my keys with me, and the one time I did not take the keys along is the time where Chong Wei also left his keys in the room. That’s the time where we locked ourselves out.


2.     Hoop Earrings

I cave in ok. When I spotted these earrings in the store, I was determine to buy them.
Image result for h&m hoop earrings
3.     Wet Travel Brush

I have adopted the habit to always wanting to brush my hair out. Whenever I want to brush my hair when I’m out, is the time when I realise I do not have a hairbrush. I hunted down the hairbrush every single store I went in, (approximately 5 stores) because I’ve set myself I will not go home until I get my hairbrush. When I finally do I forgot which store I went because I went to too many stores already. Ok, I lied, I rummaged through my trash can and I found the receipt. It was in Ngee Ann City.


4.     Cotton on Mules

Remember that I mentioned I've hunted down approximately 5 stores? That is a lot of walking. Well yup, in these mules. So comfortable!! I’ve walked more than 20k steps in these!


5.     Pocket umbrella

Ok, you know when you go through the checkout counter, they placed some knick-knacks in hope you will grab some? Well, you guessed it, I fell for it. I purchased this umbrella for the sole reason of the size. As much as I love my auto umbrella, it is heavy. I’ve been caught in the rain a handful of times because I did not carry my umbrella. So, with this light and small umbrella, I hope I never get caught in the rain, ever.
Image result for h&m mini umbrella

Isn't the umbrella cute! has dog print all over it! I'm a sucker for dog prints


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments