New Makeup Purchases

By Jamie - February 05, 2018

New Makeup Purchases


Hi all,

Today's post will be about new makeup purchases I've made for the past few months.
I can't wait to dive in and share my recent purchases! I'm guilty as charged as I've spent way more on makeup lately. But whatever, Chinese New Year is coming soon, so all these purchases are justified.


Lets start with face.
Face

Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation

This foundation gives a light to medium coverage. It claims not to give you flashback when you take a selfie with flash. It doesn't oxidise and it does creases like other foundations. But it's not end of the world, you can always apply powder to avoid any creasing. It stays long, and foundation on the area around the nose doesn't just vanished into thin air, even if you have a pretty greasy face. It's a matte finish, and I'm not sure how it works on über dry skin.

Wet n Wild Coverall

Surprisingly the pink concealer does salvage my dark purple under eyes. I don't feel like I was a zombie without any makeup when i solely use this. I was afraid the 'nude' concealer maybe too dark for me, but it does help covering up my stubborn hormonal breakouts. I find that the highlight shade is perfect for the brow bone. 



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

Do we really need any explanation for this???

NARS Blush in Orgasm

I can say this is a bit of a Marmite product. Even if NARS claimed it to be one of it's best selling blush. It's bold, and highly pigmented. As I've previously mentioned, I love to go ham on my blush even if it looks like a baboon's bottom. I love the colour, it has a gold glitters in them, and when the light catches at a certain angle, it really does give you a glowy look.

NARS Laguna Bronzer

As if specks of glitter on your blusher is not enough, you have to add it to your bronzer. But do I mind? No. I love them.


Makeup Forever Artist  Blush


This is a coral shade, for days when you want to look youthful and natural. Thank me later 😉


Becca Highlighter in Moonstone

Can we take a moment to appreciate the invention of highlight? This highlighter is the bomb diggity. It is finely milled and it is stunning!

Eyes
Wet nWild Photofocus Eye Primer

If you have oily eyelids, and all eyeshadows creases on you, this primer is for you. Thank me later



Heroinemake Volumising Waterproof Mascara

I thank my mom and dad for my long lashes, but boy are they straight like an elephants'!
If you want your lashes to stay curled, after curling them with the oh so pretty Shu Uemura eyelash curler, try this.

Innisfree  Auto eyebrow Pencil in Gray





Is my boyfriend amazing or what? he got me this eyebrow pencil and I am in love!!!! below are the photos of me in this!

Lips







Etude House Limited Edition Lucky Puppy in Orange

Can we appreciate how cute is the packaging? The orange tint on this lipstick though, it's too cute! It gives your lips this juicy lips with a natural looking orange lips. So so up my street!

E.l.f Lipstick in Red Carpet

Ok, let's be real, this colour is a bit too bold for me, but hey, it's Chinese New Year! I believe I totally can pull it off! With a natural makeup and pairing it with my Makeup Forever blush, perfect!



Look at the highlight, the lipstick, the mascara, the foundation, the blusher. I'm in love!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments