Exercise Routine

By Jamie - October 19, 2017

We all want to be in shape, and most probably wanting to have a good stamina. I try my best to at least exercise once a week, but my ideal routine would be 2-3 times a week.

On my previous post, I’ve mentioned I went to have my back fixed. It’s a process, but we’re getting there. I was told to restrain any heavy exercise that include the lower part of my body, which includes, running, jumping and heavy lifting.

So, first I would do some warm-ups, to wake my muscles, lol. After a good 10 minutes or so, I then start my exercise routine. Below are some simple workout routine I do that you can try. (Disclaimer: I’m no expert, but you’re not limited to the ones mentioned below)
1.  Planking (30secs – 1min) 1 sets
2.  Sit-ups: 2 sets x 15-20 reps
3.  Leg raises: 2 sets x 15-20 reps
4.  Side Plank : 1 sets x 15-20 reps
5.  Squats: 2 sets x 15-20 reps
6.  Lunges : 2 sets x 15-20 reps

For the life of me, I can’t do push-ups. Let me complete a 1 min planking without feeling like the world hates my arms, then I will surely try push-ups.

If you can do heavy exercise on your lower half, I suggest the following:
1.  Burpees: 2 sets x 15-20 reps
2.  Star jump: 2 sets x 15-20 reps
3.  Mountain climbers: 2 sets x 15-20 reps
"What you are is what you eat"
Did I mention that eating healthy is also important too? I love chocolates, and biscuits. I can eat them at every hour. But now, I know I can’t go on eating like that, or continuing this lifestyle. For lunch and dinner, I usually eat economy rice, but mostly the dishes I used to choose weren’t healthy. I love taking fried chicken cutlets, because it’s filling. Now, I try my very best to cut down those fried stuff, especially fried chicken and Mac’s !! Instead, now I eat more veges and fruits. Most importantly, drink more water! Hydrate yourself. Keeping my bottle refilled always, helps me drink more. I don’t want to lug around heavy water bottles!
That’s all from me today, bring on your yoga mats and let’s get in shape together!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments