Rediscovering my love for journaling

By Jamie - November 06, 2020

Guess who spent her whole month's salary on stationery again?

Do I need to be that obvious?


I found a stationery store at a small nook in Gurney. YUP, dangerous I KNOWWW.

I did the damage and nope, I have yet to start journaling again, my fountain pen inks are still in Singapore and I'm dying to get one here.


Here are the damages I've done at WRITER.


Who can pass up on shiba inus amirite and .... please please let me know where should I stick this giant ass sticker, it was an impulse and I have no RAGRETS. 


Finding love in what I do helps my anxiety. I recently edited a video and uploaded it to my YouTube channel. I know it's simple video with simple editing but I finally got the urge to do it. You can support me by clicking on the video and subscribe!




So long,

Jamie

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments