November

By Jamie - November 25, 2019

I got the airpods. I wanted a wireless earphone for running, or when I walk to catch the train. So far I'm enjoying them well. I wanted to have a wireless earphone for more than a year and I never bite the bullet. I was seriously considering getting them last year for my birthday but I never did. I guess this year I got what I wanted.

I also did my nails. Boy do I love them!

 

It's like a mermaid pearl like colour. It's holo, when light hits my nails at a different angle, the colour changes from purply pink to green. I'm into painting my nails again. It's therapeutic, and I enjoy different colours on my nails every few weeks.

I also got the adidas continentals. Haven't worn them yet, I kinda digging it. Dressing casual, with a dress.

I visited sephora the other day and I hit town. I got so much stuff!

Image result for peter thomas roth pumpkin enzyme maskImage result for fresh clay
Image result for fresh lotus mask

My skin hates me right now. I'm having a bad breakout at the chin and jaw area, hoping these bad boys will calm them down.


It is my 4th/ 5th month of me consistently exercising. I did not lose weight nor did I gain any. My weight just fluctuates at 49 KG - 51 KG. But it always feels good after my exercise, like for once I did something good for me, I'm making a difference, a progress. I know not many of you read my blog, or watch my YouTube, and I do them anyway, hoping at least you guys gain something from it.

I'm also working hard on my Spotify playlist. I've been enjoying music from Brett Eldredge.

I guess that sums up my November. Here is a non Instagram feed approved photo of me enjoying fast food after watching Frozen 2.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments